About Me

Name: Abbey

Age: 12 years old (7th Grade)

I live in: The United States

My Interests: Reading, Writing, Knitting, Chocolate, Piano, and Math

Reading: I love to read mystery novels. I love the suspense. This summer I am going back towards my original love, historical fiction.

Writing: I like to write stories and really use my imagination with my words. Having a computer helps to edit quickly and change ideas!

Knitting: I learned to knit 2 years ago, then I stopped when middle school began. This year, I have picked knitting back up. I enjoy knitting because it keeps your hands busy!

Chocolate: White, dark, milk, nutty, creamy, covering a strawberry, I’ll eat it all. I LOVE chocolate. (Plus if you have a chocolate covered strawberry, it’s good for you!) =)

Piano: I have been playing the piano for seven years, and I am begining my eigth year. My hope is to one day learn to play the organ. I have entered three competitions for piano, and scored well in all three.

Math: Unlike most people, I love math. I love the perfect, you’re either right or wrong, way math is. Math is also challenging to figure out and learn.

My Personality: Most of my friends would describe me as weird and loud. I am quirky and I love to voice my opinions. Instead of going on and on about this, I will just share with you this picture.

Favorite Movies: Confessions of a Shopaholic and Madagascar

Favorite Music: Christian rock

Favorite Books: Mystery/ Historical Fiction

You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?: The polar opposite of China with a plastic spoon!

Do you sing in the shower: I sing along with music!

SuperStar name: Crystal Trace

How tall would you be if you never cut your fingernails?: If I wasn’t standing on my fingernails, I would still be 5’7″.

Righty or Lefty: Right-handed

Miss W’s Student Blogging Challenge 2009 Challenge #1

7 thoughts on “About Me

1. Olá Abadia, obrigada pelo o teu comentário no meu blogue. Eu sei fazer mais ou menos tricou mas sei fazer muito melhor ponto-cruz. Como tu já tinhas dito na tua pagina a matemática é um desafio para descobri e aprender, não é só ver se um exercício está certo ou errado.E continua a visitar o meu blogue.

Tradução

Hi Abbey, thank you for your comment on my blog. I can needle almost well, but I can do ponto-cruz much better. As you had already sain on your page, Maths is a challenge to make discoveries and to learn, it’s not just about checking out if an exercise is right or wrong.And he continues to visit my blog.

Filipa
    filipacad6b

2. Hi Abbey!
    Awesome blog, and congratulations on the hard-worked Student Blogging Competition award. I also like to read and write (love is actually more like it) and you are right, a computer helps a lot with editing and such. I also play piano and have been for about 6 years too. It’s very fun.
    Check out my blog: dominiquelovestoread.edublogs.org
    -Dominique

3. Hey Abbey!
    I also enjoy knitting, but I’m not very good at it. I’ve finished three projects, but most of two of them go in the same category because they are both scarves and are made from the same yarn! I made a hat, but it seems my friend likes it more than I do….

I am really enjoying your very welll put together blog! Keep up the good work!
    Check out my blog at http://moorehayesbecca.edublogs.org

-Becca

4. Pingback: Tips For Writing Your ‘About page’ | The Edublogger

5. Hi Abbey!
    My name is Tiffany, I am in Dr. Strange’s fall 2009 EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama! I have a little sister who is 11 and a little brother who is 14, so I can relate to your age very easily! I think it is so cool that you are blogging. I just started my first blog this semester and I am 21! So to think that you are already doing it and you seem to really enjoy it is really neat!

6. Pingback: Powerful Student Blogs » Blog Archive » Writing Ideas

7. Konnichi wa Abbey! I like that you like maths and writing and stuff. So do I. I’m 14 and from Australia, My friends think I’m quirky to, and My laptop is my life ^-^ so I can see how you feel about computers, how they’re good for editing and stuff.

Nice pic! :3